11:11

11:11 stands for: Judgment Judgment
“Did you hear that I am the eleventh hour G-d? Well it is not so, for I answerer in just the right time. Sometimes early, then sometimes later, depending on what is needed for your growth. Sometimes I need to see your faith, sometimes I need to see your trust, sometimes obedience is necessary, and sometimes actions are to be put in place. But what ever the time is – it will be just the right time!
You say you keep seeing 11:11, the number eleven is the number of judgment, so 11:11 is emphasized in reparation, ‘judgment – judgment.’
This is the year of judgment; it is also the year of grace. All things are being brought to a head. No more sliding by, I am calling for accountability. I am shaking all that will be shaken. Exposing wolves in sheep’s clothing and tearing down deceptions.
People have used My name in their own agendas. They have used My name for their own prophet and gains.
Many Shepard’s do not teach My word anymore. Some do not interpreted My words correctly, because of ignorance, and leading My sheep astray. They will be held in accountability, but My sheep will also be accountable for not seeking truth for themselves.
Were are My Prophets that speak warnings? Why haven’t they been heard?
My words have been replaced with emotions, a feel good, mountain top experience. But I tell you, it is in the valleys were your growth is. Emotions will not save you, but My words will! I do not need emotional Shepard’s, but ones that will teach My words and not worry about stepping on toes.
The free ride is over, no more fun and games, no more playing church. You either are hot or cold, for luke-warm will be spitted out. Get in or get out, do not ride the fence post.
11:11 judgment judgment! I am a just full G-d, that will show grace were I show grace, but it does not replace the fact that I am a just full G-d, who will demand accountability, before I have to say: ‘woe onto you Shepherds’ or ‘depart from Me, for I know you not.’
11:11 will be in the forefront all this year, as a warning and a promise. Time is running short and I wish no one to perish.
Cleans what you can clean up,
Repent of what you need to repent off,
Change what you need changing,
Instruct whom you can instruct.
Each of us has a part to do, for faith is followed by actions.
Soon this time will be all over, and I will pour out My blessings upon My faithful.
Fly high; glide when I say glide and land when instructed to land, for I know of the winds you will have to fly into.
Wash your garments, repair the holes, sew up the seams, and you will not have to worry about the day of reckoning.
I am only concerned about your weakness, not about your strengths, for you are judged in how you developed and overcoming weakness.
Every time you see 11:11, do a body-check, then My judgments will become rewards.”

1 comment:

david santos said...

Very good, my friend, very good.