Addictions

“I am here My daughter, relax in Me. Do not fret for you will over come this addition, for whom the Son has set free is free indeed. My daughter, I love you lay your trust in Me. I will work out all things in you.
Relax in Me, spend time at My feet and keep working at our love affair by reading My word. Come to Me with your praise and worship for I delight in your praises, lifting holy hands in worship.
Silence your mind, keeping every thought captive so that you can hear My voice. My Spirit will guide you in all areas of life; He is your teacher and will guide you through your past, present and future. Allow Him to lead your feet on the course of My path that I have designated for you. Lean not onto your own understanding and remember you are not fighting flesh and blood, but the powers and principalities. Take domination over them, for there is a war in the heavenly. Wrestle for your blessing. The addiction will be gone in just the right time, stop worrying and fretting about it – you have given it to Me and My timing is the right time, you see in part but I see the whole plan I have for you. Man looks on the outside but I see the heart and what I have started in you I will finish!”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I bless you with worship that is an echo of the sounds of heaven. I bless you with resonating in the same key, with keeping time with heavenly rhythm. There are new songs to sing to the Lord, songs of deliverance, songs of victory, sweet love songs from your Bridegroom, songs of comfort, songs of joy, songs of praise, and songs the Lord sings over you. I bless you with open heavens to hear and respond. Hearing leads you into deeper and sweeter intimacy and more responsiveness to him.