Backside of the desert
Do you ever find yourself in the backside of the desert? Feeling all dried up and alone?
Here is what the Holy One says:
I led the flock to the backside of the desert, and came to the mountain of G-d
“Lessons to be learn well in the desert! In your loneliness you seek Me for companionship. And I will take you to My mountain in times of refreshing.”
Into the desert, and sacrifice unto the L-RD our G-d;
“There you will sacrifice your burdens unto Me, for My yoke is easy and My burden is light. We will exchange burdens as you lay them one by one at My feet.”
Like an owl (from an unused root meaning to hold together) of the desert
“I have made you an owl, for you have great night vision, and will look into dark places. Being My Watchman.
You also have extremely sensitive ears that will allow you to pinpoint the location of even the faintest sounds to determine precisely from where a sound is coming.
The bones in your feet are strong enough to withstand the impact made by the adversary.
And you will hunt from dusk to dawn seeking My face.”
The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the L-RD, make straight in the desert a highway for our G-d.
“You are a forerunner to prepare the way for My people as they find themselves also in the desert. In all deserts there is a road that leads to Me, find the out-cast babe and send them on My highway.”
I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to My people, My chosen.
“The rivers of My Spirit run through the desert places, no you were not left all alone.
Yes, you are My chosen and I will be your Provider as you pass through the desert.”
For I found you in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; I led you about, I instructed you, I kept you as the apple of My eye.
Because your desert like the garden of Mine; joy and gladness shall be found therein, thanksgiving, and the voice of melody.

No comments: