Broken Promises

As I sat by the lakeshore, my eyes cast upon piles and piles of broken shells washed ashore.
What do these symbolize L-rd?
“All the broken promises and shattered dreams the world had to offer. Some are big, some are small, some are colorful and some are plain. But they are all shattered.
All the broken promises will be renewed with My promises that I have for you.
Shattered dreams will be replaced in your heart with the fullness of your calling. They are many times man made visions. Did you seek My face to see if this was what was meant for you?
I mean what I say and say what I mean. My promises are true.
Do not look at the world for your destiny, for only I can bring it about, as you turn it all over to Me.
Do not look to the world for your entertainment, for what you feed on will come out. Be mindful of what you put into yourself.
Find your pleasure in Me for I delight in you.
Do not let things pile up; deal with each issue as they come. Did I not say not to worry about tomorrow for sufficient is today.
Lean not onto your own understanding, but cast all your cares upon Me, for My yolk is easy and My burden is light.
Let My Spirit wash you daily, so that no residue from the world can cline to you.
It is time to move forward for I have work for you to do. Leave the piles behind and do not look back, for there are greater things awaiting you.”

No comments: