Calling

“You are to bear the vessels of the L-rd, touch nought the unclean, keep pure, as you go forth from here. You will not depart in haste, nor will you leave in flight. For I will march before you and the G-d of Israel will be your rear guard.
I have appointed you before you were born and made your mouth like a sharpened blade, hiding you in the shadow of My hand.
Bring back Jacob to Me, I will make you a light onto the Gentiles. Say to the prisoners; go free! And to those who are in darkness, show yourselves! For He who loves them will lead them out.
I have seen your heart and heard your cries. I never could forget you – see I have engraved you on the palms of My hands. Tear down the walls before Me for I have work for you to do. Your victory shall come about through calm and confidence in Me. Pass through the gates and clear the road for My people. Announce to Zion ‘Your deliver is coming!”

No comments: