Choose Life!

Speak to yourself! Up lift your own soul:
Ps. 42:11 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope thou in G-d: for I shall yet praise him, [who is] the health of my countenance, and my G-d.
Ps. 43:5 Why art thou cast down, O my soul? and why art thou disquieted within me? hope in G-d: for I shall yet praise him, [who is] the health of my countenance, and my
G-d.
Ps. 49:15 But G-d will redeem my soul from the power of the grave: for he shall receive me. Selah.
Ps. 55:18 He hath delivered my soul in peace from the battle [that was] against me
Ps. 57:1 Be merciful unto me, O G-d, be merciful unto me: for my soul trusteth in thee: yea, in the shadow of thy wings will I make my refuge, until [these] calamities be over past
The wise can never sit back and assume that their wisdom is complete. As long as there are situations in life requiring decisions (wise dealing, righteousness, justice and equity, the wise can “increase in learning. The words of the wise, must begin with the “fear of the L-rd” (Prov. 1:7), which refers both to the sense of awe human beings feel in the presence of the L-rd and to the respect they show towards the L-rd’s intentions and teachings. So if you are teachable, and love the L-rd, growing in intimacy with Him, you will develop more trust and faith in resting in Him, casting all your cares on Him, that there is no need to be discouraged. Discouragement or depression comes from taking your eyes off the Creator! Do not look at situations as they appear for we do not see the whole picture and we know not what He has in store or what He is teaching us through it. All things are possible and He will work it out for our good, for He loves us and cares for His own.
Proverbs 8:32-36 comes from the mouth of Wisdom herself, wisdom, life, and the L-rd are linked inextricably together. To find wisdom is to find life and ‘favor from the
L-rd” (v. 35). It is a clear matter of choice, and the choice is clear: “all who hate me love death” (v. 36). Wisdom insists that we must choose either one path or the other but only the path to wisdom leads to “life”.
Tell youself daily: “The favor of the L-rd is upon me.”
The L-rd judges intentions as well as deeds. Human “Hearts” (the source of thoughts, inclinations, and will), “lie open before the L-rd (Prov. 15:11), the L-rd “weighs the heart” (21:2) and “tries (tests) hearts: for purity (17:3; Jer. 17:9-10). The L-rd “weighs” the human “spirit” (Prov. 16:2) and uses it as a lamp to search our “innermost” thoughts (20:27; & 27:19).
You are in the flesh so you will make mistakes; but He see your heart and knows your intentions; so stop beating yourself up; repent and move forward with Him.
A wise person can defeat “the mighty” (Prov. 21:22; & 24:5). The fear of the L-rd is instruction in wisdom (15:33) and that no wisdom “can gain against the L-rd”. The simple seem to be those who are gullible or easily misled: “the simple believes everything” (Prov. 14:15). The simple lack foresight, but they can learn from others’ experiences (Prov. 19:25; 21:11).
Greater is He that is in you than he that is in the world - you walk not alone!

Gray hair “is a crow of glory; it is gained in a righteous life” (Prov. 16:31). Gray hair is as much a “glory” for the elderly as strength is for the young (20:29).
Everything we do or have been though in life is a stepping stone, a training field, we learn from our mistakes and are able to help another because we have been there and done that. By the time we have gray hair we have wisdom and the glory is given back to the Father as we share our life’s experiences.
Wisdom is a practical, ever-present, faithful guide and lifelong companion for all who choose her way, in Prov. 31:10-31, the woman’s abilities and the reservoirs of energy and endurance from which she draws are truly remarkable. She is a skillful, prudent, diligent woman who effortlessly manages her household and family affairs. She is a woman who “builds her house,” fills it with treasures, prepares meals, and invites visitors in to participate in the feast she provides (Prov. 9:1; 14:1; 24:3-4).
Sometimes women don’t feel like they accomplished anything when they are stay at home wife. But I am here to tell you that you are in the most important job as a wife and mother caring and nurturing your family. You were created as a “help meet”, and you are holding up your end of the bargain.
The advisory is here to steal, rob and destroy! He is the father of lies - stop listening to him! You are a child of the King, a soldier in His army, a bride to be. Pull yourself up by the back of your color and rejoice in Him, remember all the blessings He has done for you and will continue to do for you. Do NOT allow the advisory to steal your joy!
Thus saith the L-rd:
“Did I not tell you I knew you well you were yet in your mother’s womb. I have watched you grew by leaps and bounds; we have walk though many dark places together. I promised you I would never leave you nor forsake you, I have held your hand, I have carried you, and I have been at your side all the time.
I have a plan and a purpose concerning you, I have been training and equipping you. Do not be discourage My child, for I have not forgotten you. How could I forget the ones I have taken as My own? I am your Father and you are My child. Have I not told you I love you with an everlasting love?
Rest in Me! Trust in Me! I will provide for you. I rejoice in the times we have spent together in your prayer closet, you my love, have taken the time to know Me and our intimacy has grown. I am your husband so come to Me and I will give you peace, not as the word giveth. I am your rock, I am your shield, and I am your protector. Rest in Me, feel my arms wrap around you there is nothing we can’t accomplish when we are together.”

No comments: