Chosen One

“You are among the chosen ones to carry out this work. You may feel all alone but know that I have many others, all scattered to touch the multitudes.
It is not your work but Mine, so do not fret for I have My hand upon you. I have put My anointing upon you but at the same time you will feel the smallness of self so that you can be fully aware that it is My work, My call, and My glory. I am sharpening your attentiveness of Me.
Love, be a vessel of election for Me. Speak what I give you, do not worry about how it is received, but stay in obedience to Me.
Share the visions I show you, I will My power into the visions, to bring it all into the hearts of My people.
I have come many times and found your lamp burning and I have rejoiced to find your waiting, I am ravished with the beauty of your soul, the thirstiness of your mind and the faithfulness of your heart.
You are to know Me with a marvelous knowledge, seeing Me as a Savior, Father, Husband, and Friend.
I will give you holy boldness and you will proclaim My kingdom by your very life style.
I have equip you to drink in the mysteries of who I am and what I am saying in My word.
You have found favor with My Father through your faithfulness and diligent study.
The Ark of our Covenant is My name in you. The glory of My presence that you will carry will shine brilliantly through you, all towards the advancement of My kingdom.”

No comments: