Church Hoppers

"People have accused you of being a church hopper, but I call you a watchman. You have been in many gatherings. You have watched, and you have been given word’s but have not always spoken them out.
The time has come that you will be heard! And you must boldly step forth and speak My words of encouraging, warning or rebuke.
You have watched and you have waited and you have stayed steadfast. Now is the time I commission you to come out. No more being hidden, no more hiding, no more being place in the background. Come forth! Step out and watch Me work through My faithful servant.
People have tossed you to and fro but you have stayed steadfast in Me and brought all your concerns to Me on bent knees. I have heard and answered!
You will be a prophet that is moved by the Spirit – meaning not to be announced as a program planed, but as My Spirit leads you.
You have been loosing hope, you do not get too excited when I send a prophet to speak good words over you, for you have lost your hope in it all coming to pass.
It is not in your timing, My child, but it will and is coming to pass in My timing, which is the right time. I have not forgotten you nor forsake you, your time has arrived, you have been in training, you are equipped to step out and give all the glory back to Me.
You have been an outcast all your life, but I am turning things around and you will not be received as having leprosy anymore.
Man has forced you to knowledge, you have willing gone to studying for Me. Now be ye lifted up! It is time!
There have been twist and turns that happened in your life; but I am lifting you out. You, yes you are a watchman that is up and coming!
Resurrection! Did I not say I will restore all that the cankerworm has eaten – know that My promises are true and will come to pass!"

No comments: