Direction of the Path

“You ask were to go and what to do – and I answered you. If My peace is not in you the answerer is NO. But then you ask for a definite yes or no – starting to doubt what you already heard.
It is not a yes or no question!!
The time has come when you will not need three conformations, for there will be no time for you will need to move speedily.
When you have intimacy with Me you and you do know My voice – Do not be like the young prophet that followed the old prophet believing I have changed what I already spoke to you – it cost him his life!
I may lead one in one direction and you in another.
You have made your stand – now stand upon your stand. For only I will lead you as to were to go or not to go – obey only My voice – do not follow the crowed even if it looks good. The wall of deception is heavy and many fall under it.”
Gal. 3:15 Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto.

No comments: