Do you hear the Thunder?

Beware! There is calm before the storm that sends soothing jolts of dancing lightning through the nightly skies. Warning you to be prepared to stand through it all, for it may be heading your way.
On a sleepless night, the wind and rain and lighting flashes as the thunder rolls. There's a storm moving in and I am stumbling in the wind, for the lightning' strikes too close to my home.
My strength is almost gone L-rd, how can I carry on if I can't find You in this storm?
You heard my cry, and then I knew You would raise me up above the raging storm. I will praise You in this storm, as the thunder rolls on, for it is now raining down upon me, knowing You work all things for my good.Lessoning carefully, for I can barely hear You whispering through the sound of the thunder: "I'm with you, do not fear. My mercy falls as you raise your hands and praise Me, who gives and takes away. May passion be the wind that leads you through your days and may conviction keep you strong as I guide you along the way.”As the storm blows on I rested in Your precious arms, sheltered under Your wings.Are you facing a storm in your life? Are you bending an ear to hear His voice in the thunder?Life brings us many trials to build our strength and faith, so stand firm, holding on to His Word, for the storm is only passing through.

No comments: