Excepting Love

“You run from love, My love. I have sent people to love you, do not reject them for they are instruments of My love and My arms. Stand still and let Me hold you, I will not hurt you, I love you just the way you are.
You need to feel true love to pass on this love to My chosen. You have given conditional love but could not be on the receiving end. You have called love a four letter word, and it has cost you pain but the time has come to stop running and except My love to you.
See me in your worse moments of life – see my eyes that are full of love for you. I cry when you cry – your pain has touched My throne. Love will overcome all pain there is love in the freedom of forgiving, give your un-forgiveness.
You have been given bitter gull to drink as I was ---- but I loved them. Could you not try to do the same?
Pull Me into your every movement and you will be released to love seeing your attackers through My eyes. You feel like you on the outside looking in. Unappreciated and unloved but I tell you not to look at life’s situation with your earthy eyes for nothing is as it seems.
People have reached out do not fear man. Trust me in them. Take their hand for it is an extension of Mine. You have come along way, My love. Learn to see yourself through My eyes and see from were you first started – do not be discouraged.
Yes, your maturity is at the door – you only have to enter in and let go of the doorknob. I am on the other side waiting for you.
Let old things pass for there are great plans for you in the making.
Love is part of the healing process, be healed, My love.”

No comments: