Fortress Walls

“ My daughter, My friend, My spouse how I love thee!
Let Me open the gates of heaven and pour out My blessings upon you.
Harden not your heart, build not the fortress walls that surround you.
Cast thy yolks upon Me for I tell you My burdens are light.
Do not allow others to wear you down and if you become infected then you do not have your eyes upon Me.
Keep your eyes on Me!
Renew your mind daily in Me!
I am the giver of life and I am your strength and fortress.
Look not to the left nor to the right but focus in on Me and I will guide your footsteps.
See yourself as I see you and I call you beautiful – I call you Mine.
And I tell you I will take care of My own.
Turn over every area of your life to Me to heal and restore. I will remove every wound for you will be carrying My message to the broken hearted.
You will be favored on earth as you are in heaven for I am about to release My power in you to be used for My glory.
Know that I am here and I have sent My angels to guard your backside and to keep you from harms way. No weapon form against you will prosper and all fiery darts will fall short of their mark.
Come into My presents often and sing praises to Me for I created you for My delight and cherish your praises. Meditate on Me day and night and I will lift you up past even your wildest dreams, My seasoned warrior march to the drum of My heart beat.
Trust only in Me, keep your faith in Me for you are Mine and I love you with an everlasting love.”

No comments: