Foutain of Life

“Come to the water and I will quench your thirsty soul, for I am the Living Water. Those that continually drink of Me shall not thirst again.
Liken onto Moses, My servant, who stuck the rock and water, and water sprung out, I will spring out of you and you will pour forth My words.
Bath in Me and I will cleanse you from the inside out. The old dirt that has cline to you for years is being washed away making way for My newly washed servant to walk forth in holiness.
As the water beats against your flesh, so is My Spirit being poured out upon you. Hear the beating sound, it is My heart throbbing for you. I feel the quickening of your soul as you move forth to do My bidding.
Come back to the water to be refreshed again and again. There is peace by the Living Water, come saturate yourself in it.
Come to the water and I well make you whole!”

No comments: