The Galaxies

Tonight as I stood outside staring at the galaxy a falling star came shooting out of what appeared to be the little dipper. I was astonished for I hadn’t see a shooting star since my childhood.
The Father is seemed to start pouring out His blessing, ran through my mind as I stood there quietly waiting to hear that small still voice -----
“I do have as many blessings as there are stares in the sky. Blessings to pour out upon My children who notice My creation and dwell in all its beauty.
I desire you to prosper so that you may be a blessing to others.
Count your blessings, many people miss them for they do not recognize the outpouring I am doing.
Did I not give you the sun by day and the moon to lighten you path by night? I hang all these millions of stares as a witness of Me.
If I created the galaxies and made them to shine – would I not do the same for you?
Stand in awe of Me and all other things will take care of itself.
I dressed the lilies in the fields and have told you that all of Solomon’s glory could not hold a candle to this.
I have set all things on its course and showed you My love for it all. Do you not mean more to Me than these?
All life must choose Me – that is why I gave free choice. I want your obedience and love to be given freely back to Me.
All was created for My pleasure but I had you in mind when you were place in My garden to prosper and enjoy My creation with Me. Thank you for taking the time to notice!
As you need the sun, moon and stares – I also need you. Yes, you! To fellowship with Me and be my delight.
Every time you look up into the majestic night sky – gazing over the galaxies remember you too carry a purpose and will shine in My glory for you are a star that was hand pick and polished to shine. In shining you will show people the way to Me.
Shine on little star, shine on.”

No comments: