Give me

Give me - give me - give me
"My people have become a self-center generation. Everything that is done, good or bad reflects back to them. How it affects them? What will they get out of it? What price do they have to pay for it? Who will acknowledge them? Why me? Why this or that? And the list goes on and on.
But I say: people all things are to reflect My glory and not yours. It is all about Me and My Kingdom.
The give me give me for your self and your own interest has to stop if you want to flourish and grow to maturity.
I say to you GIVE ME GIVE ME all that you have asked for yourself. Did I not say – you cannot out give Me. Put Me first and foremost in the front and in return I can pour back to you.
Spend time in prayer just praising Me not always coming with your list of request or telling Me all the good things you have done for Me.
Don’t seek a blessing but seek whom you can bless. When you get bless pass the blessing on.
Heaven can be on earth if all My people caught sight of being a blessing to another. Have you conversation center around Me for I am the only one worthy of your praises. Those that seek Me shall find Me."

No comments: