Growth

Growth

You take a seed and plant it in good soil. Then it needs to be nurtured and given just the right amount of light. You water it, prune it and pull out any weeds surrounding it.
With tender loving care and a touch of miracle grow, it well grow to be all that it was meant to be.
“You are likening onto that little seed that must also be planted into good soil, otherwise you will die. My Spirit will nurture you, giving you as much of My light as you need to grow into My word.
I will send showers of blessings upon you.
I will have to prune you from time to time.
I will remove dangerous weeds that try to limit your growth.
I am the miracle growth, for time has speeded up for a fast delivery.
Know as you are growing you are a fragrance to My nostrils, a beauty to My eyes and music to My ears.
How I have longed to pick you, but you must grow to your full maturity, so I sit back and watch and wait, watching the day-by-day changes. What a delight you have given me, and soon very soon the time is almost here – My little seed has grown and will blossom any day now and ready for the fullness were I have planted you.”

No comments: