Harvest Time

“You were picked out of the patch to gather in My harvest. Do not let the adversary distract you nor offer you anything, for he is only here to steal rob and destroy.
The fields are ripe for the picking. You will find big ones and small ones, ripe ones and green ones. You must separate the wheat from the tare; it is easy to spot during harvest time.
Shield yourself from the elements. Tho your covering may seem tattered and torn you will find a jewel in your crown. There are many cross roads you could have taken but you chose to stay on the straight and narrow.
It is not what you put on the outside that counts; wear work clothes suitable for the job. What really matters in the condition of your heart while doing My work for the glory of My Kingdom.
The purity in Me will shine all around you. They well see Me working through you.
I am sending you out because you have stuffed yourself with even the smallest straws of My Word for what you put into yourself is what comes out of you.
You may feel all alone but keep walking out your destiny for I am walking right beside you. Do not get ahead of Me, we must walk together to converse with one another.
So My child, gather in My harvest, working night and day for I wish to leave none behind.
I am proud of you in every way. Sure you stumble at times and even fall, but you keep right on pushing through this journey of life. People see with physical eyes, I see you as you really are: a King’s kid, gathering in the sheaves.”

No comments: