Heart's Cry

“My child, I love you with an everlasting love, I feel your pain and I bottle up your every tear. I open up My arms to you --- come to Me, Let Me hold you close and wipe away all your tears.
Have I not said I would be beside you always. You do not have to perform for Me for I love you! I know your qualifications and I have great plans for your life. You will be used mightily for My name sake. All in My timing, My child, I will edify you and bring you into the fullness of your calling.
I hear your hearts desires and you are acceptable onto Me, you are precious and the angles rejoice over you. Do not worry about pleasing man, I am all you need to please.
Read My word and I will speak to you through the volume of the Book. I will guide your steps and you will become a living sacrifice unto Me. Trust Me for I will not fail you nor will you fail Me.
I long to lift up your burdens and break the chains that bind you. Your pain is My pain. Leave it at My feet and allow Me to carry it for you.
I am here to help, heal and destroy those afflictions that are place on My people.”

No comments: