In the Stillness

“Close your eyes and quite your mind, listen to My creation as it sings to you.
Like a blind person, I want you to have spiritual eyes to see in the heavenly.
Lesson quite as a deaf person to the inner voice that drives away all confusion.
Be as dumb person, holding your speech until you are given My words of wisdom.
Know that in your weakness, I am made strong. And in the thorn of the flesh, it will keep you humble.
Feel My Spirit as it blows gently on your face, refreshing you from the toils of life.
Touch the throne as you enter in to petition Me. Laying down all your cares and burdens at My feet, so you can be renewed for battle.
Spend time in My presents, allowing My blood to wash over you. My blood covers you and becomes your very life subtends.
The heart of My Son is warming you up again from the chills of the night. You feel like life is passing you by, everyone going here and there as you sit quietly waiting, focusing in on Me.
Relax; let the stillness enter into your very soul. Sing a new song of joy and contentment. Old things are melting away; things that have hindered your walk are being removed. Things that have held you back are no more.
You have made the choice to step out, take the risk and keep your eyes on the prize. In making Me your prize – you have became My prize!
I have place in you signs and wonders to be used for My glory. You have not only healed yourself, through conversing with Me, but you will heal many others. For I see much fruit, yes I see much much fruit coming from you.
I will place My oracles in your mouth and you will speak to My sheep and My lambs. You will touch many souls with your understanding of My Word.
You will look and see deeper into people’s lives and I will give you a word of knowledge as needed.
You will touch with the sensitivity of My hand. But do not be quick to laying upon with the hands – only as I guide you.
You will hear what they are not saying and bring them to acknowledgment and accountability.
You will feel My heart’s passion for all of My children and intercede for them.
Relay on My Spirit to lead and guide you for I have keep you separate for such an hour as this.
Arise My Warrior and walk out your destiny as you step on the scorpions, crushing them under your feet. Holding your head up high, for you walk in My authority.
See yourself through My eyes, for I have given you a great commission. Guard your calling and allow no weapon formed against you to prosper.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've learned a lot from you