Infirmities

Father why are so many of your children suffering from sickness?
“My child, I do not bring sickness on My children. But I do allow the advisory to place infirmities on the body as a testing. Some infirmities are brought on from past generations that have not been broken off. Infirmities can also be gotten from misuse of one’s body. Have they respected their temple and eaten right or gave it enough rest? If not one will reap what one has sown.
Some infirmities come with age, as the body wears down from long use. Have I not said in all things praise Me! It is but a short time in the passing through of this life before you return home and there one will be restored to fullness again.
Part of being ‘in Me’ is also being in My suffering. It is not the condition you are in that counts but what you do well you are in it!
Sometimes one’s illness will speak loudly to others and the glory will be Mine.
Rest assured, that I am with My inflicted ones and that I love them more than you do. As the rain falls on the just and the in-just so do inflictions.
There is a time and a season for everything. Question is how will one spend that time? Is personal comfort more important than obedience? Will I be glorified through it all? Will the fleshly desires win out? Will one stay faithful in My glory and trust?
People say ‘come quickly,’ but when disaster hits they rethink and become unsure about being ready to go home. Are they to caught up in the here and now or are they setting there eyes on Me?
Sometimes what happens in the physical is going on in the spiritual as well:
Backs – are you standing straight and tall for Me? Strong and steadfast, not being swayed but firm in your belief.
Hearts – are you totally yield to Me? Do you feel My heart or is there a blockage that you can only feel your own.
Knees – are you walking in My ways? Do you allow your knees to buckle under pressure? Do you find bone rubbing on bone?
Lungs – are they filled with My breath?
Pain – are you feeling My pain? Look outside the box.
Remember you see in part, well I see the whole picture --- trust Me!
This too shall pass away – it is only just a season.”

No comments: