Just a little highter

The sky is hazy today L-rd, liken onto a storm a brewing. Some people are rushing by, some are barely floating along, while others are sitting and watching - - - waiting.
The flies are biting me, and I notice something’s have already been completely consumed. But through all this haziness my minds eye, sees rainbows everywhere. Are you reminding me that Your promises are true – even in the midst of a storm?
“Climb up a little higher, My child and you will not be devoured. Just a little higher to be above the raging storm, then you can look down and intercede for those that must pass through it.
I have promised you I would never leave nor forsake you.
I have promised that what I have started I would finish.
I have promised that My burden is light and My yolk is easy.
I have promised you to understand the dark sayings.
Climb yet a little higher and you will see My glory in all this. If it were not so, would I have not told you so? Lean not on to your own understanding for you only see in part. Look pass the circumstances in your life. I will make an opening for you to see with your spiritual eyes.
Be still and know that I am who I am. I have created all things and for My pleasure they were created. Have you not learn to trust Me that I have only the best interest for your life?
Sometimes debris gets in the way, I did not put it there and I need you to remove it so it will not hinder your climbing towards Me. We need each other, to walk through life’s problems hand in hand.
Just a little higher, just a little longer and you will see the storm of life shifting, moving away from you. Count all trials and tribulation as in training and equipping you for My service.
Peace I leave you, My peace, not as the world gives but everlasting peace --- as you climb just a little higher.”

No comments: