Lion of Judah

“The Lion of Judah is on the move for there is no time to lose.
The King of glory has broken your chains and has set you free. Will you not walk in your freedom?
I have given you the keys to My Kingdom allowing you to come into My presence at anytime.
My Spirit has taught you along life’s pathway, leading and guiding you toward Me.
My menorah has illuminated the path to your destiny showing you many things along the way.
You have came to the cross and covered yourself in My blood, that is when I put a mantle on you.
My Laws that were written on stones have been placed in your melted heart to show you My will.
Your ears have bent to hear the shofer call of warnings and gatherings.
My Word has been opened to you to search Me out as you carried the two-edge sword, shielding yourself from the fiery darts.
You have place the mezuzah over your door post to be a blessing in your coming and going for you have walk through the fire.
Yes, the Lion of Judah is on the move for time is running out – keep moving forward with Me.”

No comments: