Lonely Duckling

This came well sitting by the lake with a troubled friend. There was a duck swimming off side of us and I ask my friend to tell me what she sees in that duck, I wrote down what she said:
‘She appears to be and outcast not accepted by the others and has no mate. Sadly she is out of fellowship, having trouble finding enough food to eat.
Wondering around aimlessly, not being a part of a flock.
She is very venerable, open to prey for the adversary to attack; yet she is under the shadow of the Almighty and in Him she puts her trust!’
It turned out that all she said was liken onto herself – this opened her up to receive words from the Father:
“This lonely duckling belongs to Me and she is under My wings. I will provide for all of her needs. I am directing her path, saith the L-rd.
I have made her the most gentle and gave her a loving spirit. She has not been chosen by the world, but I have chosen her!
I will raise her up to be mightily and strong in My service for I am raising her up to be dependent on Me. What she sees as rejection is really acceptance, opportunity for she will be advanced far above all others.
You are liken onto this lonely duck – the joy of Me will be your strength.
You are finding reassurance in Me by each passing moment.
You are not the one lacking! For I have planted many seeds in you and watched them grow to maturity.
You have learned to trust fully in Me, for I am your provider.
You have learned to rest in Me, for My peace passes all understanding.
Aloneness is not permanent but a time of training you to keep Your eyes upon Me. I am not to be your number one, but I am to be your all in all.
Look pass your present circumstances and see the glories plan I have for you.
Love comes in many colors and I am coloring your world and bighting your pathway. Rest assured that what I have started in you – I WILL finish, for I love you with a deep everlasting love and call you beautiful.”

No comments: