Mighty Oak Tree

An acorn has to fall to the ground to die to self before it can be raised into a mighty oak tree.
It is a long process of building sturdy roots, but with tender loving care the mighty oak tree will become a strong structure, producing little acorns for future growth.
“I am the vine and you are the branches. I am shining My light to you see through the rocky paths of life.
Come to the farthest point and glance out at My Sea of blessings that are riding upon the waves. As you seek Me and not My hand you will be creating intimacy with the groom.
I will pour down My abundance upon you till your cup runneth over.
My Spirit is with you to guide and comfort you, repairing you for times to come. Things may look hazy in the future, but remember I am in control for all things are Father; filtered.
All things work out for the good for those who love and follow Me.
Everything is going according to My eternal plan. For I have planted you like a strong and graceful oak for My glory.
Keep watching for My return for the bridegroom is coming for His bride!”

No comments: