Mustard Seeds of Faith

“The words that I am giving to you are not just words for you but for you to share with My people.
The work I am doing in you, is what I will do in all of My people. I will complete in them what I will complete in you, for I finish what I start.
I am their Father even as I am your Father. I have set you apart to receive this word that you may send it out.
See Me in others and trust Me in them. You cry for discernment of My plans for your life. Do not be anxious and expecting but let go and allow Me to work it all out.
Is not all things possible with Me?
Nothing can touch your life without first being Father-filtered.
Destroying the plans of the enemy, My love covers you in sin and leads you on the path I have designated for you.
Keep your eyes on Me, your spirit joined with My spirit, your heart filled with My love and your ears open to be able to hear My voice.
You are clothed in My glory, filled with My praise, and they will see Me in you, for it is My glory that will shine through. I will fill your soul with everlasting joy, a radiance that will spreads on to others.
The way you believe is the way you will receive – expand your imagination and call your destiny into your present condition.
Faith is like a mustard seed – a very little, tiny mustard seed. If you plant it, it will grow into a mighty tree were others will come to find shelter under My wings. Plant your faith, nourish it, guard it and watch it grow and spread.
Keep yourself little and I will use you in big ways. There will be no returning but constantly pushing forward into a deeper realization of Me.
I will robe you in My righteousness and give you the mantle of humility.
Come into the center of worship, for that is were the battles are fought. Fight My battles and I will fight yours.
Come follow Me in a power that I will give you and leave all of self behind and I will be your ALL in all.
I will give you bread from a new yeast, and wine of a new vintage.
I am ready with infinite love and eternal wisdom to supply all your needs and water your mustard seeds that you have planted for Me.
Watch it grow and spread as My glory shines forth.”

No comments: