Old Manna

“This is a new day and I am moving on My people in a new way. Do not hang on to the old manna.
When My people were in the wilderness each day I supplied new manna for their needs. Each day they were to go out and collect My heavenly manna to feed themselves and their family. What they could not use for that day would spoil and the worms got into it. Old manna is not good for you. I wish for you to move on and come daily expecting a new supply.
The only exception I gave to this rule was the day before My Sabbath you were to collect a double portion so on the Sabbath you could rest in Me.
Liken unto the old wine verses the new wine, I do not pour fresh into old wine skins. Let go of the old manna or you will miss out on this new out-pouring of anointing.
It’s a new day and I am moving in a new way, you cannot fence Me in to man-made traditions.
If you find yourself trying to hang on to the past, eating old manna and drinking old wine; you will also fined you’re having become stagnant and dormant.
It’s a new day and I am pouring out My blessing in a new way. Follow the cloud by day and the fire by night.
Come expecting and seeking My presence and I will show you My handy work as I am pouring out My Spirit upon all flesh.
I’m coming for My bride with-out spot or wrinkle. Grow deeper and deeper still in intimacy with Me and I will show you new mysteries and wonders.
I am calling for unity, people that are expecting, watching, and longing for My presence.
Out with the old manna and in with the new. It is a new day with new signs and wonders to behold.”

No comments: