Out of Ashes to My Glory

Have you felt all burnt up – been through the fire until nothing was left but the ashes thinking your all used up with nothing left to give?
"Nothing is purer than ashes! All the infirmities have been burnt off. When you feel completely dead and have laid down your agenda, that is when I can resurrect you into My purpose, and My calling on your life. The floodgates can be open now to send you on My mission field that was designed for you.
You are coming out of the ashes into My glory, having paid for the weight of the glory, you are now ready for the element of My glory to be poured down upon you. Then shall your light break forth as the morning, and your health shall spring forth speedily: and your righteousness shall go before you; My glory shall be your rereward.
The sun shall be no more your light by day; neither for brightness shall the moon give light unto you: but I shall be unto you an everlasting light, and My Father your glory.
The time of My Father’s favor has come, and He will give; beauty for ashes; joy instead of mourning; praise instead of heaviness. For I have planted you like a strong and graceful oak for My own glory."

No comments: