Pick you battles

“Battles come and battles go, the world will always be in chaos. There will be times you will have to turn the other cheek. Times you will need to let things roll off your back. But then there will be times you must step in for if you are not part of the solution you become part of the problem.
Pick you battles wisely, leaned your ears to Me and I will show you when it is right to step in to fight.
You are My seasoned warrior who needs time of refreshing. Come rest well My angels repair your armor and war off the continuous flow of fiery darts. Soon you will be strong again to command My army and I will return you to the front lines were you can lead My people and teach others how to pick the right battle to fight.
Don’t forget to take My spirit with you into battle to intercede for you.
He will teach you when to duck.
He will teach you when to take a swing.
He will teach you when to speak out.
He will teach you when to remain silent.
He will tell you when to advance.
He will tell you when to stand firm.
He will tell you when to move out of the way.
He will show you whom to raise up and whom to de-promote.
He has been there through out the ages and knows the strategy of warfare.
He will show you when it is time to run.
But one thing He would not allow you to do is retreat, for My army does not give up ground but keeps advancing for the good of My kingdom.
Both sides were weary, and that now is the time to press in and take advantage of the weariness that the enemy is experiencing by pressing forward and taking the field!
We are all battling on various fronts. I want to encourage you today that those old enemies are just that, "old"! G-d has given us the victory and He is putting a Word in the body. It is "Never Again"! Today is a new day, and
G-d is giving us new strength, new courage for today! We are not to look back at the weariness of yesterday.
So, wherever your battle may be, go to that place, pull up the shades, and let your mouth be filled with the Word of G-d and prophesy to the darkness to be dispelled!
Be refreshed, My warrior, and chose your battles wisely.”

No comments: