The Quackers

“There is a lot of quacking going on! What happen to My Word? People are practicing skip-ture instead of Scripture. They are doing their own agendas and not Mine. Did I not send My disciples out to spread My Word? I did not call My people to water it down, nor to change the format that I have set before them.
People gather in My name; and all they get is quack quack quake! A little line here, a little verse there. Meetings have become a place for signs and wonders, mountain top experiences. But I tell you it is in the My Word and in the valleys that you grow.
Do people come to hear My Word, to grow in a relationship with Me, and to seek My favor? Or do people come to hear a name drop speaker, to grow in relationship with them and to seek their favor? If it is about Me, than why are they running to and fro, saying ‘to sit under this anointing or that anointing’, when they are really trying to be recognized by mankind. It is not about you, but it is about Me, and My anointing comes from My Word.
I am looking for does of My Word, not tickle-benders. Are My people becoming like the world, instead of the world becoming like them? Where are My prophets that will speak out boldly and not worry about stepping on toes, or going against the majority? Who will inform them that they have been deceived and need to get back to My agenda?
Stop bobbing in and out of every movement coming along, but stand on the solid Rock. I am a jealous G-d, and in everything I have shown you in My Book, I have pointed back to My Father.
If you are not feed on My Word, how can it come out of you?
If you do not read My Book, how can I speak to you?
If you do not share My Word, how can I use you?
If you do not seek My favor, how can I give it to you?
I have sent My Spirit as a teacher of My Covenant. He, liken on to the angels, is not to take My place nor change My agenda. There is nothing new under the sun, so go back to the original plan and stop all that quaking going on. Every word spoken will one day be held accountable so choose your words wisely.”

No comments: