Restoring my soul

As I am sitting by the seashore, watching the waves roll in, the wind is blowing ever so gently against my skin. As I set back lessoning to the song that the sea gulls sing the restoring of my soul begins.
Angels are outlining the snowy, white clouds as they ascend from the heavenly ream and a still quite voice comes in from the rolling of the waves that splash readily against the shore of my soul.
Peace of mind has taken its place, calming the raging sea from with in. Battles are now being fought in the depths of the deep blue sea. Wonders of creation past before my eyes as I place my feet upon a soiled rock to which I can stand up firmly and strong. Knowing that the maker cares for you and me. Beauty is seen as far as the eye is revealed showing the Creator's hand.
A fish just flew out of the waters of the deep, reminding me of what we were meant to be; liken onto the fishermen from Galilee.
Storms are gathering but peace remains within for we know the One who walks on the sea. All is in His control, don't you see for He cares for you and for me.
Dusk has come and it is time to go, it is hard to leave this peaceful aglow. Return I must for in quietness is rest and the stilling of my soul.

No comments: