Saddle Up

"Saddle them up boys, for there is a change in the seasons. What was yesterday will be no more. Time to let go of the past and advance forward for I have bigger and better things awaiting you.
Saddle up putting on your whole armor, and carrying your two-edge sword as you adventure in to a new season. Keep a sharp eye out for the signs of the seasons so you will not be caught unawares. Sharpen up your discernment that you wouldn’t be blown away by every wind of doctrine coming down the path.
Be cautious of the tumbleweeds that they don’t throw you off course, for it is the tumbleweeds that can make you fall. Hang on tight so you will stay firm on your course of destiny for the advancement of My kingdom.
I will be removing all the fences that have restricted you before. I will open doors that have been close to you. You have been the rear guard but what was once last will become the first.
As you advance forward, I will put My hedge of protection around you to ware off the fiery darts of the enemy. As long as you stay under My blood.
Everything has a time and a season. This is your time, this is your season, and this is your recognition for you were born for such a time as this all for My glory."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I read most all of your writings as I have time,, but this one REALLY touched me.. Thank you