Smelly Fish

Father, there is a fishy smell in the air --- what are you trying to say?
“I will make you fishers of men. Remember when My disciples went out fishing and came back empty ---- do not become disappointed and discouraged for I can supply an over abundance as I once did for them for I am not a respecter of persons. All things are possible through Me!
There are many fish out there that have not yet heard of Me, and many smelly, wounded fish that need to be brought back into the school. I need you to step out in boldness and confidence in Me.
Go out and drop your net, do not hold back, for whom I have sent I will provide for. Remember Jonah; resistance is inedible, for My purpose will be accomplished. Go willing or be carried there, what I have started I will finish. Humble yourself or be humbled.
There is no time to lose for time is running short, and left alone the prey will eat them all up. And I wish for no man to perish, so go and gather them all up for My glory. Bring them to the knowledge of Me. Teach them to be fishers of men so My house will be filled.
Bring back the love of My word, restore peace and unity. I have trained you and I have equip you, now I am commissioning you to step out. Gather up mankind as they once gathered up fish, for the glory of the Kingdom.”

No comments: