Soul Shaker

Walking on the wild side, I set out on a narrow way many years ago, hoping I would find true love along the broken road. But I got lost a time or two and had many bad days, for I have been looking backwards along the way. And all I can see is everything I wish I could take back. All my mistakes, a world is full of regrets and all those moments I would rather forget.
The plans that heaven has for me will soon unfold as I wipe my brow and keep pushing along life’s rough road. I can see how every sign pointed straight to the Soul Shaker, the One that came to heal, deliver, and teach my soul.
I believe that we are history in the making - every choice that we are making, every step that we are taking, every prayer that we are praying, and every chain that we are breaking. History is truly in the making by every word that we are saying.
With the Soul Shaker, everything just seems to be right, all the parts work and flow together day or night. I feel as if I'm bathing in the sea of harmony. So many times I feel I've floated here before and I ain't gonna stop for my soul keeps crying out for more.
He is a real Soul Shaker, a true love maker, a giver and taker, who breaths His life into us. All we need to do is step up to the plate; the past is over and the future is within reach. The Soul shaker summons us to move our bodies and shake our soul so no debris can remain, for we must grow to maturity in the plans heaven has to unfold.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your an awesome Lady and I am honored to know you. Thank you very much for touching my life and the life of others. Thank you for the messages you send they all have been super encouraging. The Lord is using you mightily. Love you and God Bless you!!
Thanks again Laurie