Steadfast

“Shabbat Shalom My child, I am delighted you are spending time with Me. Reading My words you will come to know me in a intimate way. I am a loving G-d but I am also a judging G-d. My word will tell you of My likes and dislikes, what is right and what is wrong. I gave My instructions for all My people to follow, learn them and teach them as I write it on your heart. My word will show you the time and customs; you will find that there is not anything new under the sun. I have called you to be a scholar of My word and we will spend a lot of time together as you research in your quest to get to know the real Me.
I see your hearts desires; fear not for everything is in control – that that I have started I will finish. Do not worry about performing for Me nor cleansing the Temple I place your soul in. Things will gradually fall off you as you press in, I am the one who cleanses.
Your job is but a stepping-stone; there will be some unfinished business that will needed tending all in My time.
All I ask of you is not to touch the glory and I will use you as you let your heart be molded for I am shaping you for My service. Be encouraged you are moving forward and I am pleased with the process! You will prosper in Me if you stay steadfast.”

No comments: