Striving

“My daughter, how I love you! Come stand before Me and receive all the love I have for you. I will deliver you from your bondages and one day you will be standing at My feet and it shall be gone never to return. Have faith in Me – My promise are true and never broken. Keep your eyes focus on Me and you will come though this perfected.
You strive for man, you strive for self, you even strive for My attention. But I tell you – you have found favor in the Heavenly. I will not let you down so you do not need to strive nor perform for Me, for I love you and heard your cries, bottling up all your tears. When one part of the body hurts, all parts hurt, I have shed My tears with you.
Your heart is becoming one with Mine. Now that you have given up and let go I can accomplish the final touches of your fullness.
My word to you is: Faith working itself through love so stand only before Me and I will receive you with open arms.”

No comments: