This too shall pass

“Count all your trials as joy saith the L-rd for in your suffering you turn to Me and it is during your trials that you are being perfected. As the wheat is shifted from the shaft so are you your infirmities being blown away.
It is on the threshing floor that all the work is being done. The grinding, pounding, throwing up high until the wind comes and blows it all around.
You say you want to abide in Me, walk in My footsteps and you will see, that suffering is also a part of Me. I have told you that in all thing you are to give thanks for, I share not only your joys but also in your pain.
I have told you to that no greater love has a man then to lay down his life for a friend – My friend, I have laid down My life for you and I promise you I would never leave you nor forsake you. So know that I am here and you go through this not alone.
The revelation I give you is found in My word, now apply it to the situation you find yourself in. If you do not apply it, evaporation sets in. Do not let My words evaporate but speak them out loud, remind Me of My promise and your inheritance then you will find Me a man of My word.
I am in control! Nothing that happens to you can happen without first being Father-filtered. I am not the one that afflicts, but I do allow the adversary. Because it is all a part of your testing. Know that what one means for bad or evil, I can work it out for your good and I will restore and repay double fold that which the adversary has stolen from you.
Relax My friend, rest in Me for I will give you the peace that passes all understanding and through it all you will learn to trust in Me and depend upon My word.
Know that all things come to an end and this too shall pass away.”

No comments: