Time just for you

I have a time just for you
My child, My daughter, My friend and My bride I am here with you standing right by your side. I have longed for you as you longed for Me, intimacy is what it well be.
I have a time set just for you
I have a time set just for you!
Hear My words o’child of Mine, walk My path as I led you through the promise land. I promise I would finish what I have started in you. I promise you will fulfill you destiny in serving Me.
I have a time set just for you and My timing is the right time. The very hour, moment and second is set. My timing will not be too soon nor will it be too late, but it will be just the right time that is set for you.
I have a time set just for you
I tell you I have a time set just for you!
Relax My daughter and enjoy Me for I promised peace that passes all understanding. Joy that cometh with the morn, the sun will rise and we start anew for I have a time set just for you. I will be there to walk you through.
I have a time set just for you
Yes, I have a time set just for you!
In a twinkle of an eye I will come for My bride. One that has grown to maturity developed in Me and one that has showed intimacy, for we will be together through eternity.
I have a time set just for you
Oh the time is set just for you!
The marriage supper is being prepared a dinner that is beyond compare. Together we will walk hand in hand under the canopy of the angel’s band.
I have a time set just for you
I will be there to walk you through.
So little time left and there is so much to do, you will need to serve through and through, winning battles and gathering souls, enlarging My kingdom as you go.
I have a time set just for you
My bride I am come for you!”

No comments: