The Truth shall set you free

Often times my heart’s been stirred by seeing satan come into the body of Y’Shua to steal whom he can. And the things I have heard come out of Believer’s mouths make tears fill my eyes. Satan is really having his hay day, but no more will I remain silent.
All though my heart was stirred, I soon realized if I did not speak up I would be part of the problem instead of the solution. I became so tired of just being stirred that I had to speak out calling for truth – a spade is but a spade, whitewashing doesn’t work anymore.
The L-rd gave me a burden that is so strong that will last when all my tears are gone. His coming is so near that it is time to stop tickling people’s ears and set truth forth.
In the hurry of our day there are many times we forget to pray. As satan comes to steal our peace we need to cry out for sweet release. I will not fall to pieces in spite of my pain or defeat! I will find a new faith in forgiveness and pray for others to be set free. He is my Rock, my Sword and my Shield! And forgiveness flows through Him into me.
Sometimes the truth is hard to see, but when truth is spoken, and ears are open to receive, one touch of His mercy could make one fall to their knees.
There is always a calm before the storm, sometimes the world gets hard to handle for the storms of life keep coming your way. The cold winds and rain keep bringing the pain until you lose your hope of a better day.
There is peace that passes all understanding, a shelter that keeps you from harm as you kneel to pray. Don’t be discouraged and give up today for G-d will show you just how to speak and when to pray. There is no problem too big for the Father to solve. There is power from above and your answer is on its way.
“Come home My child and rest in Me, let go of yesterday and receive your power to go another day. Come to the fountain and drink from My well as I repair your armor again to do battle for but another day.
So many times in your live you think you can’t go on and there seems no way out from the burdens you bear. But I have told you to give them to Me, as you rest at My feet.
One drink from My fountain of love can calm even the raging sea.
Speak out My Word in truth and love for so many of My children need to be set free. Sin needs to be called sin; jealously strife and completion must end!
What was once called sin has become acceptance. ‘Everybody is doing it’, they say. Get out of that narrow-minded focus and into My Kingdom focus. There must be a breakthrough for I am not only a loving Father, but I am also the Righteous Judge. And I am coming for My bride who has washed her garments clean and is waiting and watching for Me.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i loved your profile and i think we can be friends