Where are you?

“All that is dead will come to the surface. Too much has been sweep under the carpet and not dealt with, that has caused a great stench in My nostrils.
As I have asked Adam, in the days of old, I continually ask My people, ‘Where are You? Where are you in your relationship with Me? Have you taken time out periodically to take inventory of your life to see just where you are in Me?’
Too much sweeping is going on and not enough burying. The thing in your live that has caused harm to self or to others, remove it, dispose of it, and bury it, before it causes a stench!
During times of inventory, have you made any improvements? Have you moved ahead? Have you ventured out? Have you made an increase? Or have you found yourself at a stand still doing the same o, same o. Have you been too busy brushing things under the carpet to be concern about the advancements in My Kingdom?
Paul recommended the people in his day to continually be growing, and moving forward. Have you stop drinking the milk and gotten into the meat of the Word? Have you stop being the student and became the teacher of maturity?
Remember faith is always accommodated with action. You cannot always be on the receiving end without doing any giving. What I have bless you with, is what I expect you to bless others with. If I pour our mercy upon you --- you in return will pour mercy upon others. If I bless you with money, you are to bless others in your abundance. Remember My Son always did what He seen Me do.
It is a pay forward movement, not a self-centered playground.
Too many of My people spend way to much time and energy on being on the receiving end, then in how they could become a blessing to others.
Get over self! It leaves an awful stench! Stop worrying about my, my, my, give me, give me, give me. Focus on becoming a giver, instead of always being the receiver, sharing the blessings that I have poured out on you.
Where are you? Have your prayers brought a sweet fragrance to My nostrils, or has it brought the stench of death?
I say, let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup which he has sowed.
Examining yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves.”
And with that I said: Examine me, O L-RD, and prove me; try my reins and my heart.

No comments: