Yielding

“The power of the L-rd will be upon thee in a new way! Yield and in yielding thou shall conquer. In giving in thou shall be a conqueror and shine for Me.
It shall not be forced upon thee but given unto thee. When thee lose, thee really win.
Look neither to the lest nor to the right for the power will come from Me. I have seen thy heart and it will be given on to thee.
Yield to Me, lay everything down at My feet and I will work through you in a mighty way.
Thee are to be My vessel, which I have been shaping and cleansing. We will go to heights thee has never dreamed off. Many wonders of this universe will be displayed to thee. Mysteries of the dark saying will be revealed to thee.
Thee are to be My prophetic teacher to help lean the flock toward Me. Stay close to Me and I will draw neigh to thee.”

No comments: