You reap what you sow

“Sow to yourselves in righteousness, reap in mercy; break up your fallow ground: for it is time to seek Me, till I come and rain righteousness upon you. Break up your fallow ground, and sow not among thorns for a sower went out to sow his seed: and as he sowed, some fell by the way side; and it was trodden down, and the fowls of the air devoured it.
A sorer does not plant cherry tomatoes and expect watermelons to grow, be a wise sower. If you are not reaping what you wanted, you have not sown the right seed in the right place. Name the seed you want and plant it, and you do not have to stand there and shout at it to grow, but you do have to water it. It takes action on your part, and sometimes done in hardship, but remember they that sow in tears shall reap in joy.
Does your time seem to get away from you? Not enough hours in a day? Have you sown your time to Me? It is all about putting your priorities in order; I deserve 10% of your day, that would be two and a half hours required to communicate with Me, for I am to be your all in all.
Do you find yourself alone and friendless? Have you sown friendship and shown yourself friendly? Relationships are investments into others lives, have you taken the time to build?
Are you finding yourself in financial trouble? Have you misused My money and not asked Me before buying everything your heart desired or going places I have not sent you? Are you living within your means? Have you sowed into My kingdom? If you sow sparingly you will reap sparingly, for you reap what you have sown in all things.
Ones that have followed My easy principles and proven their self worthy, I have sent to reap that whereon they bestowed no labour: other men laboured, and they are entered into others labours.
If you have sown righteously why do you worry about tomorrow for behold the fowls of the air: for they sow not, neither do they reap, nor gather into barns; yet I feedeth them. Are you not much better than they? Did I not say to fear not, trust and obey Me to be your provision when you are walking in My statues.”

No comments: