Rocking Chair


When I am lonely, and there is nothing to console me, He just takes me in His arms and holds me ever so tightly in that rocking chair in the sky.
Our tears flow down like rain drops, as He bends to kisses the tears from our eyes - ever so gently until the fears subsides.
Humming ever so softly, He pulls me forward out of the dangers that laid behind me, to my real purpose in life. Reassuring  me that He is always walking by my side, promising to never leave me nor forsake me, for I am meant to be His bride.
Sometimes we need to pause to enjoy the beauty of His creation. Everything that has breath praises Him. Serenity takes over when your looking throw His eyes. Look beyond what you see into the realm of heaven, and you find your real purpose in life is just to serve and worship Him! Peace, joy and happiness is not only in heaven but we are to walk in it daily also while earthy abound.  Remember we are only passing thru, this is not our eternal home, we are working towards heaven bound.
As we pass through the different seasons of this life, new experiences come a float. Our bodies grow weak and tired, which gives us more time to seek Him and stand in the gap for a friend. 
That heavenly rocking chair is always waiting, for those that need reassured of His love and His touch. Won't you come take your turn and try it out? The Father say's "I am waiting for you, to hold you in My arms."

No comments: