Word for me

You are an eagle and eagles fly alone.
The power of the Lord will be upon you in a new Way! You are to bear the vessels of the Lord! You are not to touch the unclean, but to keep pure as you go forth from here. For I will march before you, and I the God of Israel will be your rear guard.
I have appointed you before you were born and made your mouth like a sharpened blade, hiding you in the shadow of My hand. Bring back Jacob to Me!
I will make you a light unto the Gentiles. Say to the prisoners: GO FREE, to those
Who are in darkness: SHOW YOURSELVES, FOR He who loves them, will Lead them.
Pass through the gates! Clear the road for the people. Announce to Zion that
Their Deliver is coming. You will not side with people anymore but will side with Me. You are to do and to speak for Me, don’t wait for a position and don’t wait for a title – just do it! Allow Me to flow through you. For I will remind you, that My Word shall not return onto Me void, sayith the Lord your God! And I sent it into your life, My Word and it shall accomplish and you shall go forth in the name of the Lord. You shall be strong in My name sayith the Lord your God! And you shall not be lacking, you shall not be wanting, and you shall not be wavering. You shall be aware of the calling into the ministry that is given unto you. You shall be bold in your God. You shall say yes and thus and thus sayith the Lord. You shall indeed lay hands on the sick and they shall recover.
Amen and Amen and many shall be the trophies that you shall bring before your God in the coming day. For as the Priest of God, you were given a claw shape fork to stick into the meat on the alter, so the Lord your God has dealt into your life. You will sup with Me daily and I will come into your life in a wonderful way. I came in never the less looking for a sacrifice. And as your realized what I wanted, you stiffen and the Lord Your God seen your stiffen scared face. So I have turned the tables on you, and not only are you a sacrifice but you are called to be a priest, the charnels of sacrifice.
You must learn the prong rules and deliver on to your God. You shall stand before the alter and you shall deliver to your God. And I have called you to understand these things and I have Called you to be trained in these things. And you say the end is not yet, for the Lord of Israel has been reviled onto you, little by little and piece by piece.
You are My pearl of great price in whom I have sent My anointing. I have placed you
on a solid foundation of faith. Feed My sheep and love My lambs.
In His service,
Jim Partington

No comments: