Daily Morning Blessing

Speak into your life:
I am blessed in the city and I am blessed in the field.
I am blessed in my coming in and in my going out.
I am blessed socially, physically, mentally and spiritually.
I am blessed in all my relationships.
I am blessed that my body functions per Your design.
I am blessed in every part of my life!
I speak to my day and I down load prosperity and success into it.
I speak over those I love, and call prosperity, and success into their lives.
I speak to my government to come into Divine alignment.
I speak that they will lead morally and ethically.
I speak into my affairs to be successful to increase and show no decrease.
I speak into my home, that it is a haven of peace.
I speak into my loved ones that their lives will be in alignment with G-d.
I declare and decree that wealth and riches are in our homes.
I speak to my mind to have peace, and courage.
I speak to my hair, to grow, for it is my glorious covering.
I speak to my mouth, to speak only Your Oracles.
I speak to my tongue, to speak only in alignment with Your Word.
I speak to my heart, to shine forth Your love.
I speak to my hands, to be productive.
I speak to my feet, that they follow the paths You have ordained.
I speak to my spirit, to align with Your Spirit.
I speak to my soul, that I can overcome every obstacle and habit.
No weapon formed against me will prosper.
I will be a lender not a borrower.
I am the head and not the tail.
I am first and not last.
I am above and not beneath.
I declare and decree I will come into the full maturity of my calling.
I am loved by G-d,
I am chosen by G-d,
I am protected by G-d.
All my days will come into alignment with the plans and purpose of G-d.
Every good and every perfect gift comes from G-d!
Today is a gift; therefore, it will end well, in alignment with Your will.
In Y’Shua’s name, I speak and stand on Your Word, Father.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing with me about speaking blessings. I have been trying to put it into practice.

Anonymous said...

I printed it out, thank you

Anonymous said...

I had forgoten to speak blessings over my self - thanks for the reminder!