Fill In The Blank & Recite

John 1 [4] In Jesus was life; and the life was the light of men. [5] And the light shines in darkness; and the darkness understand it not. [6] There was a servant sent from God, whose name was ________. Mark 11 [22] I Have faith in God. [23] For verily Jesus said unto me, That what I shall say unto a problem, Be removed, and be cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in my heart, but I shall believe that those things which Jesus said shall come to pass; I shall have whatsoever I say, that lines up with Him. [24] Therefore Jesus said unto me, what things so ever I desire, when I pray, believe that I receive them, and I shall have them. [25] And when I stand praying, forgive, if I have a problem against anyone: so that my Father also which is in heaven may forgive me my short comings. Daniel 1 [17] As for me, God gave me knowledge and skill in all learning and wisdom: and had understanding in all visions and dreams. [20] And in all matters of wisdom and understanding, that is inquired of me, I will be found ten times better than all in all my realm.

No comments: