Just Passing Through

L-rd I am tired, so tired. My burdens are hard to carry, but hard times will soon be over. His voice calls me as He walks and talks with me as I travel down this lonely road. I’m Heaven bound wearing a crown of glory. There is a new name written down in glory and its mine! Oh yes, it is mine! A sinner has come home! Going from the door of an orphanage to the house of the King! We are just pilgrims traveling through the trials of life. We are surrounded by a great cloud of witnesses. So let’s run the race not just for the prize. May those that come behind us find us faithful! When all our hopes and dreams have come and gone, may the foot prints and memories we have left behind, be the clues that are discovered be come the light that leads to the road each must find. No matter what your call, G-d never fails! His love will see you through when the entire world is going wrong. Just keep holding on to His Word. May the presence of the Father and the love of His Son with the guidance of His Spirit lead you through this journey of life.

No comments: