Angelic Eyes

The eyes of an angel were shown to me today. Chills ran down my arms not knowing what to say. Behind those beautiful eyes lies the loveliest soul, so warm and so passionate, but not everyone knows. When G-d made beautiful eyes, He must have been handpicked, modest, caring people to be given such a gift.
Those eyes shined brightly, brilliant lights in dark skies. I could sit and stare motionless staring into those Angelic eyes. The receiver modestly doesn't know those eyes aren't just beautiful, they are a gateway to a different atmosphere that I wanted to be a part of.
A world that would make me feel special, and guide me sweetly inside, a place my soul can open up my heart wide.
Looking into ones eyes I can see beauty, looking into ones soul I can see passion, looking into ones mind I can see intelligence, but looking into ones heart I can see the world.
Angelic eyes are crystal clear, that when looking into them it will penetrate the soul. Looking pass you faults and seeing your needs as it tenderly expresses your value of who you were meant to be.
It seems as a thousand words are said but none were spoken. Giving hope to the hopeless with open arms of peace, as if caressing the raging storm from with in.
Pay attention as you meet people along lifes path way that you don’t miss those angelic eyes that have been sent your way!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant!!!!

Anonymous said...

A beautiful prayer beautifully written.
Thank you, dear friend!