The Crimson Wave

I see the large crimson wave spreading all over, people running from it but we must plunge into it, and let it clean us from the inside out!
Feel the blood applied to our inter-being for we are being cleansed in His precious blood daily.
Rise from death of the flesh to walk in Heaven’s own light above the world and sin.
With all your actions, words or deeds, clean the environment around you, all to the glory of the King.

(Inspired by an e-mail- The Messenger Report by Mary Lindow, globalprayerroom.com)
Are you longing for refreshing cleansing from the heart of the Father?
The Father is allowing the cleansing and coming to the end of ones’ self. Some have claim that their lives are for His use, but have allowed sin in the camp, the obedience to do the simple, and often at times, ordinary acts of ‘silencing’ our fleshly need for action and comfort.
Ps. 51:17 The sacrifices of G-d are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O G-d, thou wilt not despise.
He is searching each heart who calls Him L-rd!
He is allowing a spiritual discontentment and a holy frustration to stir up all unsatisfied and unfulfilled hearts until they begin to wail out loud,
Ps. 13:1 How long wilt thou forget me, O L-RD? for ever? how long wilt thou hide thy face from me?
Ps. 19:13 Keep back thy servant also from presumptuous sins; let them not have dominion over me: then shall I be upright, and I shall be innocent from the great transgression.
Professing Believers who crave worldly wealth and position but are not nearly as excited and consumed with the advancing of G-d’s kingdom, really need to take a brutal and laser piercing look at the true state of their souls.
2 Tim. 2:19 The L-rd knoweth them that are His. And, Let every one that nameth the name of the Messiah depart from iniquity.
Ps. 23:3 He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name's sake.
2 Cor. 4:8 We are troubled on every side, yet not distressed; we are perplexed, but not in despair;
v. 9 Persecuted, but not forsaken; cast down, but not destroyed;
v. 10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the L-rd Y’Shua, that the life also of Y’Shua might be made manifest in our body.
v. 11 For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Y’Shua’s' sake, that the life also of Y’Shua might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.
v. 12 So then death worketh in us, but life in you.
v. 16 For which cause we faint not; but though our outward man perish, yet the inward man is renewed day by day.

It is a mircle of Y'Shua's blood cleansing us from all sin. He gave it for our use - it is up to us to apply it. Liken onto the days of the prayer cloth, and the handkerchief as symbols of contact point - I have ran across a miracle cloth that I have passed out to those who came to this teaching, it will replace all your household chemicals. I can only give it to you but if you do not apply it - it will do you no good. I am not selling my wares for it is also a gift that I was inspired to give to you as a contact point.
As you clean remember: Ps. 19:14 Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O L-RD, my strength, and my redeemer.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

God Bless you continually and thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Wonderful teaching Rabbi. Enjoyed the fellowship. Walk in the stature that the Lord has grown you into!!!!

Anonymous said...

Very good teaching!!

Anonymous said...

That cloth is just AWSOME!! I applied it like I applied Jesus blood, and He bless me with a clean surrounding!! Thank you thank you!

Anonymous said...

We as homemakers have the responsibility to keep the WHOLE area clean...I need a giant cloth. Scrub a dub dub... the whole world in the tub!!!!

Anonymous said...

I love the cloth, hubby told me to order a few more for him for his shop and when he helps me with windows.

Anonymous said...

I have my cousin hooked on them now. She is going to order some of her own. Amazing results! thanks for the order info.

Anonymous said...

I used the cloth yesterday doing a little finish cleaning. Cleaned counter tops, wall spots, top of washer and dryer and 2 threshold plates that are metal. I'm saving the other cloth just for windows. It's great. thanks so much.

Anonymous said...

I used it today to clean a picture glass I'd bought at a rummage. Worked so well, I washed a couple of windows too!