Birds of a feather

Birds of a feather flock together
As I was enjoying G-d’s presents at the lake, I noticed a large amount of birds flocking together on one side of me. They were drawing closer and closer to were I was quietly sitting. Then on the other side appeared another set of birds walking behind me.
I began to questioning the L-rd when all of a sudden young birds started to swim right in front of me.
What is going on L-rd? What does this mean and why do they seem to have no fear of my presents? Why are they surrounding me?

“Daughter, have you not noticed that you are no longer afraid of being surrounded by different groups and types? The fear of man has been long gone from you and you have step up boldly to the front. In spending all your time and thoughts in My presents will draw many different types to you. They don’t even know why they are drawn but the closer they get the more they will see Me in you.
Daughter, I have become not your number one but your All in all. You have released all you have and have put all your trust in Me.
Did I not say I can open doors that no man can close?
Did I not tell you I have a time and season for everything under the sun?
Did I not tell you I have a plan and purpose for your life?
With Me it is not smoke and mirrors!
Am I not the same today as yesterday or tomorrow?
Is not My Word truth that one can take to the bank?
You have lost your vision.
You have lost your dreams.
You have been in the desert and you have been in the wilderness.
You have suffered My pain and shed My tears, yet you have remained steadfast.
Daughter, you are highly favored in the Heavenly, now I will give you favor of man for you have been tried and found true.
Birds of a feather flock together and you will feel at home in many different flocks for you have been My watchman and seen the ones hurting, the ones that have been rejected, the ones that are isolated, ones that are riding the waves, ones that have been miss lead, and ones that have stayed the course.
Daughter, keep your eyes open, keep your antennas up, keep your nose in My Word for it draws you into the fullness of Me.
Follow the leading of My Spirit for He is preparing the way you must travel.”
Abba

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good message,very encouraging, thanks

Anonymous said...

good message, thank you for sharing it with me.