Fruit Inspectors

Fruit occurs 208 times in Scripture.
I did not find anywhere where it says in the exact “We are to be fruit inspectors”.
It is a man made statement.

Jn. 15:5 I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

Jn. 15:8 Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

Jn. 15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Rom. 6:21 What fruit had ye then in those things whereof ye are now ashamed? for the end of those things is death.

Rom. 6:22 But now being made free from sin, and become servants to God, ye have your fruit unto holiness, and the end everlasting life.

Jer. 17:10 I the L-RD search the heart, I try the reins, even to give every man according to his ways, and according to the fruit of his doings.

Gal. 5:22 the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

Eph. 5:9 (For the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness and righteousness and truth;)

James 3:18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.

Prov. 11:30 The fruit of the righteous is a tree of life; and he that winneth souls is wise.

Prov. 18:20 A man's belly shall be satisfied with the fruit of his mouth; and with the increase of his lips shall he be filled.

Heb. 13:15 By him therefore let us offer the sacrifice of praise to G-d continually, that is, the fruit of our lips giving thanks to his name.

Ps. 92:14 They shall still bring forth fruit in old age; they shall be fat and flourishing;

Matt. 7:16 Ye shall know them by their fruits.

Matt. 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

The fruit you attract to you is the same type of fruit you are or use to be.

No comments: